Monday, May 30, 2011

New Leaf?

This poor blog needs help. Maybe more focus? Maybe less concern about putting myself out there? Here's a public declaration that I'm planning to step it up (putting it out there could only help right?).

The point of this blog is to document a life that isn't really witnessed by anyone other than the person living it, yet if I don't do any documenting it doesn't do me or anyone else much good.

But I often hesitate to write because the things I want to write about couldn't possibly be of any interest to anyone else. And that's the point. So I'm changing the approach. No topic is too boring, selfish, mundane. Who knows where it will go in the future but for now my goal is just to get in the habit of documenting this little life of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment